In a move to save mailing costs, the spring issue of The Pantry Shelf will now be hand-delivered. Project Concern, the emergency food and clothing center which serves both communities, is sending community volunteers and Marquette University students door to door to every home in Cudahy and St. Francis on Saturday April 17. The current issue will highlight the upcoming Letter Carrier Food Drive "Stamp Out Hunger" on May 8th, the new "Stockbox" program serving low-income seniors and Project Concern's need for donations. Anyone that has not received a PC newsletter after the 17th may call PC at 744-0645 to request one. If you would like to help deliver the summer edition, ask for Debby at the same number.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Remember Miss Barbara?
- St. Francis in the Information Age
- City of St. Francis Dispatch Options: City Council asks for more details.
- Saint Francis High School Class of 1972 40th Reunion
- Primary Election for Mayor, Saint Francis, Tuesday, 02/21/2012
- Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant 2012 Applications Available
- IRS Warns of Tax Scam Targeting Wisconsin Residents
- Agencies Integrate Service Delivery to Poor and Elderly in Cudahy and St. Francis
- RCMF Distributes Monetary Grants to Community Organizations
- Seat Belts Save Lives