Wixon Adds Logistics Manager Jeff Wink
ST. FRANCIS, Wis. – Jeff Wink has joined Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors and technologies for the food and beverage industry, as Logistics Manager.
Wink will be responsible for coordinating shipping and receiving at Wixon’s main plant and off-site distribution center. He comes to the company with 22 years of transportation and warehouse management experience. Most recently, he served as Director of Warehousing and Logistics for Sendik’s Food Market in Milwaukee, Wis., as well as managed the truck fleet and maintenance facility for SUPERVALU.
Wink resides in Watertown, Wis., with his family.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- April 13 Open House for New Clinic at St. Ann Center
- Mini Culture Fair at St. Francis Library
- Easter Egg Hunt at St. Ann Center's Indoor Market
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Bunny Party at the St. Francis Library
- Wixon Welcomes Jean Hansen, Logistics Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR APRIL EVENT
- Firefighters Climb at #1 Fight for Air Climb in the Nation