Wixon Adds Logistics Manager Jeff Wink
ST. FRANCIS, Wis. – Jeff Wink has joined Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors and technologies for the food and beverage industry, as Logistics Manager.
Wink will be responsible for coordinating shipping and receiving at Wixon’s main plant and off-site distribution center. He comes to the company with 22 years of transportation and warehouse management experience. Most recently, he served as Director of Warehousing and Logistics for Sendik’s Food Market in Milwaukee, Wis., as well as managed the truck fleet and maintenance facility for SUPERVALU.
Wink resides in Watertown, Wis., with his family.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Christmas Parade, December 6th 4p.m.
- The Lego Masters At the Library
- Wixon Welcomes Greg Gonzales, Packaging Operations Manager
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Santa's Workshop
- UFC Stars Host Grand Opening Event Saturday 11/7 - Open to the Public
- It's a Boo Bash at the Library
- Veterans Day Ceremony 2015
- Fall Harvest & Heritage Fest on October 24th and 25th is a new event at the St. Francis Civic Center.
- Local Resident Participates in THE ADDAMS FAMILY at Sunset Playhouse
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist