Wixon Adds Logistics Manager Jeff Wink
ST. FRANCIS, Wis. – Jeff Wink has joined Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors and technologies for the food and beverage industry, as Logistics Manager.
Wink will be responsible for coordinating shipping and receiving at Wixon’s main plant and off-site distribution center. He comes to the company with 22 years of transportation and warehouse management experience. Most recently, he served as Director of Warehousing and Logistics for Sendik’s Food Market in Milwaukee, Wis., as well as managed the truck fleet and maintenance facility for SUPERVALU.
Wink resides in Watertown, Wis., with his family.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- St. Francis Historical Society Event
- Chad Lewis of Unexplained Research makes an encore visit to the Cudahy Family Library April 28, 2016
- Mayor, CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls, together with Aldermanic candidates for election in 3 districts; listen to the people of St. Francis at meeting March 31st.
- Mayor CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls, Open Letter to St. Francis Citizens
- Time for a Change!
- St. Francis Meet and Greets March 31, April 2nd and April 3rd
- Miss St. Francis for 2016 is Gina Miliacca
- An Open Letter to the Citizens of Saint Francis
- Saint Francis Lions to host Meet the Candidates March 24th