Patricia Hermes is the author of nearly fifty books for children and young adults and the recipient of numerous state and national awards. As a lecturer and speaker at schools and libraries, she engages her audience with her lively presentations, underscording key qualities of good writing, and, of course, good rewriting.
Skype Chat. Tuesday, April 6 at 3:00. No registration required. Open to everyone.
Cudahy Family Library, 3500 Library Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cousins Subs Donation Night Wednesday October 29
- St. Francis Civic Center Dedication Ceremony October 26th 1p.m.
- Free Storytimes
- Join the Summer Reading Program--It's Free!
- Miss St. Francis 2014, Brynn Weinzirl leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition
- Ron Winkler "Mr. Town of Lake"
- Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant Seeking 2014 Participants!
- Zumba Classes @ St. Francis Rec
- Witness the Fitness
- Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant 2014 Applications Available