Patricia Hermes is the author of nearly fifty books for children and young adults and the recipient of numerous state and national awards. As a lecturer and speaker at schools and libraries, she engages her audience with her lively presentations, underscording key qualities of good writing, and, of course, good rewriting.
Skype Chat. Tuesday, April 6 at 3:00. No registration required. Open to everyone.
Cudahy Family Library, 3500 Library Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Kids! Challenge Yourself for Prizes
- Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant Seeking 2015 Participants for March 28, 2015
- Saint Francis Lions Sharing the Christmas Spirit of Giving.
- Cousins Subs Donation Night Wednesday October 29
- St. Francis Civic Center Dedication Ceremony October 26th 1p.m.
- Free Storytimes
- Join the Summer Reading Program--It's Free!
- Miss St. Francis 2014, Brynn Weinzirl leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition