Patricia Hermes is the author of nearly fifty books for children and young adults and the recipient of numerous state and national awards. As a lecturer and speaker at schools and libraries, she engages her audience with her lively presentations, underscording key qualities of good writing, and, of course, good rewriting.
Skype Chat. Tuesday, April 6 at 3:00. No registration required. Open to everyone.
Cudahy Family Library, 3500 Library Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Christmas Parade, December 6th 4p.m.
- The Lego Masters At the Library
- Captain Underpants Day
- Free Movie, "Home" at the Library
- Tween Scene
- Storytimes are Starting!
- Raffle benefitting the St. Francis All Abilities Playground
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Miss St. Francis 2015, Rachael Obst leaves for Miss Wisconsin Competition – Public Welcome!