Please join us for the WORLD DIABETES DAY 2nd Annual Fundraiser on Friday, 13th November, 2009 at Serb Hall. 100% of proceeds go directly to DIABETES RESEARCH
HISTORY: The founder, Ray Bergholz of Traffic & Parking and Control Company (TAPCO) in Milwaukee suffered all his life from Diabetes. Ray’s son, Rick Bergholz has not only grown the business to over $30 million per year with over 110 employees, but has decided to help those who suffer from Diabetes. So, please join us on November 13th to eat the World Famous Fish Fry, enjoy live entertainment, win great prizes and most importantly…. to help us fight this disease.
· WHERE: SERB HALL, 5101 W. Oklahoma Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53219
· DATE: FRIDAY, 13th NOVEMBER, 2009
· TIME: Dinner: 5 -7pm
Auction: 7 -9pm
FERAL CATZ Band: 9pm -?
· DONATION: $20 includes - World Famous Fish Fry ($17.95)
- Free FERAL CATZ CD ($12.05)
($30 value for only $20)
- Silent Auction
· Host: DAN NEEDLES, Sports Director, CHANNEL 12
CONTACT: Christine Merritt Tel: 262-649-5108 E-mail: email@example.com
Donations-Tax deductible –consult your accountant
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant Seeking 2014 Participants!
- Zumba Classes @ St. Francis Rec
- Witness the Fitness
- Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant 2014 Applications Available
- 2014 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Hot Wheels Car Convention for Kids
- Lego Club Launches a New Year
- Hockey Night Returns
- Register Today for the Milwaukee Bucks Reading Challenge
- St Francis's National Night Out Event wins National Award