DATE------THURSDAY OCTOBER 21ST
TIME-------9:00AM - 12 NOON
SITE-------SOUTH SHORE YMCA
What a perfect way to spend the morning with this wonderful "Health Fair"
There is so much to offer seniors in the community and it is all FREE!
The following presenters will be available for those who are interested:
SOUTH MILWAUKEE HEALTH DEPT. vision tests, blood pressure and tetnus shots
WIND TOUCH HEALING. accupuncture demos
CHIROPRACTIC COMPANY. nutritionist
SOUTH SHORE CHIROPRACTIC. feet scans
WAHLGREEN'S. flu shots,(please bring your Medicare cards)
MILWAUKEE DEPT. of AGING. general info
ZUMBA GOLD. demo at 11:00am in group fitness studio
For more information, contact:
Cheri Schultz Senior Advisor
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Fun at the Library
- Library Lego Club
- Wreck-It Ralph at the St. Francis Library
- Student Art Reception
- 10th Annual Pom Spectacular
- Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant Contestant Orientation Feb. 24th
- 2013 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Police Academy
- It's Hockey time!
- Tree Lighting Party at St. Francis Library on Sunday, December 9th from 1-3:30 p.m.
- Election Day Bake Sale