Twenty-eight Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi will celebrate their anniversaries of religious profession at a 2 p.m. Jubilarian Mass on Sunday, July 25, at St. Rita Parish in West Allis, Wis. The congregation, whose Motherhouse is located at South Lake Drive in St. Francis, has 250 professed members in the United States, Taiwan and Ireland.
The senior jubilarians, Sisters Theodora Bies, Dorothy Schroeder, Lucilda Sewald and Lucille Walsh, will commemorate their 75-year anniversaries of vowed religious life.
The 70-year jubilarians are Sisters Francis Marie DeLany, Bernardine Menke and Rosanne Sanders.
Celebrating 60 years are Sisters Clare Ahler, Martha Ann Czarnyszka, Coletta Dunn, Ann Ferschl, Serena Halfmann, Cor Marie Lowrie, Angela Perrizo, Marjeta Peternel, Felicia Schlechter, Beatrice Smith, Margaret Mary Sullivan and Eileen Wendt.
The 50-year jubilarians are Sisters Marcia Lunz, Gabrielle Kowalski, Audrey Mozejewski, Patricia Nightingale, Perpetua Roche, Veronica Marie Rueth, Marlene Stawski, Delores Theine and Rose Martin Weldgen.
Following the celebration on July 25, more jubilee information and photos will be available on the congregation website, www.lakeosfs.org.
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August