On Friday May 21st, the Rage traveled down to take on the 1-0 Racine Gladiators at Roosevelt Park in Racine. The conditions were foggy and the field was not up to GFL par but the Rage came all that way to win a football game and that's what they did. The final score was Rage 34 Gladiators 20. The Rage could have played much better on both sides of the ball and they look to correct their mistakes in Tuesday's practice. Next week there is an all GFL bye for the Memorial Day Weekend and then the Rage will be heading back to the same horrible field on June 4th to take on the 1-1 Racine Razorbacks, whom the Rage beat last season 37-8. For pictures, stats and more info on the Rage go to southmilwaukeerage.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- St. Francis Christmas Parade, December 6th 4p.m.
- The Lego Masters At the Library
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ceremony of Carols: Featuring Milwaukee Children’s Choir And Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Wixon Welcomes Greg Gonzales, Packaging Operations Manager