THURSDAY, MAY 13TH 5-6 PM Explore the art of relaxation with flowing movement set to beautiful music and nature sounds. T’ai Chi will improve your balance, strengthen your immune system and it can also lower your blood pressure, while giving you the ultimate mind/body workout. For ages 18 & older. Sponsored by the St. Francis Rec. Dept. Register in advance. FREE
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time