THURSDAY, MAY 13TH 5-6 PM Explore the art of relaxation with flowing movement set to beautiful music and nature sounds. T’ai Chi will improve your balance, strengthen your immune system and it can also lower your blood pressure, while giving you the ultimate mind/body workout. For ages 18 & older. Sponsored by the St. Francis Rec. Dept. Register in advance. FREE
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday