THURSDAY, MAY 13TH 5-6 PM Explore the art of relaxation with flowing movement set to beautiful music and nature sounds. T’ai Chi will improve your balance, strengthen your immune system and it can also lower your blood pressure, while giving you the ultimate mind/body workout. For ages 18 & older. Sponsored by the St. Francis Rec. Dept. Register in advance. FREE
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Leda Strand Joins Wixon as Vice President of R&D
- Watch Catching Fire at the St. Francis Library
- Family Movie Night Has Been Changed
- Golf Outing to Benefit St. Luke’s South Shore Vince Lombardi Clinic
- Ohio Park Neighborhood Rummage, July 11-13
- Immediate Need for O Negative Blood Donors
- Teen Craft-a-Palooza!