THURSDAY, MAY 13TH 5-6 PM Explore the art of relaxation with flowing movement set to beautiful music and nature sounds. T’ai Chi will improve your balance, strengthen your immune system and it can also lower your blood pressure, while giving you the ultimate mind/body workout. For ages 18 & older. Sponsored by the St. Francis Rec. Dept. Register in advance. FREE
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Wixon Grows in Sales and Service
- HamBingo Charity Event for Bay View
- Oak creek Place Announces Concert in the Courtyard
- Friends of Grant Park 1st Annual Electronic and Aluminum Can Recycling Drive.