When: Monday, March 15th 6:30PM to 7:30PM
Where: Grant Park Golf Clubhouse - 100 Hawthorne Avenue, South Milwaukee, 53172
Facilitator: Tom Beebe (Ft. Atkinson) from the WAES and Penny a Kid Campaign
Host: South Milwaukee Music Boosters and Rocket Marching Band Boosters
Facebook page: Forward South Milwaukee
South Milwaukee and all of Wisconsin's schools are crumbling from over a decade of inequitable and inadequate state funding. As a result, an unprecedented number of school districts are being forced to slash budgets, cut teacher and staff positions, increase class sizes, and eliminate vital education programming like sports, music, arts and foreign language - just to survive.
Successful schools = strong property values = strong community.
Whether you own property in South Milwaukee, Rhinelander, Lake Arrowhead, Door County or anywhere in WI - our state's school funding crisis WILL be affecting your property value and your community in the next 5 years.
We can't change something we do not fully understand. Come and learn about this labrynthine system and a new program that can help.
Parents - Taxpayers - Teachers - Educators - Students - all are welcome
Hosted by the SM Music Parents and Rocket Band Boosters.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Celebrate South Milwaukee with a Full Week of Heritage Days Activities