When: Monday, March 15th 6:30PM to 7:30PM
Where: Grant Park Golf Clubhouse - 100 Hawthorne Avenue, South Milwaukee, 53172
Facilitator: Tom Beebe (Ft. Atkinson) from the WAES and Penny a Kid Campaign
Host: South Milwaukee Music Boosters and Rocket Marching Band Boosters
Facebook page: Forward South Milwaukee
South Milwaukee and all of Wisconsin's schools are crumbling from over a decade of inequitable and inadequate state funding. As a result, an unprecedented number of school districts are being forced to slash budgets, cut teacher and staff positions, increase class sizes, and eliminate vital education programming like sports, music, arts and foreign language - just to survive.
Successful schools = strong property values = strong community.
Whether you own property in South Milwaukee, Rhinelander, Lake Arrowhead, Door County or anywhere in WI - our state's school funding crisis WILL be affecting your property value and your community in the next 5 years.
We can't change something we do not fully understand. Come and learn about this labrynthine system and a new program that can help.
Parents - Taxpayers - Teachers - Educators - Students - all are welcome
Hosted by the SM Music Parents and Rocket Band Boosters.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title