When: Monday, March 15th 6:30PM to 7:30PM
Where: Grant Park Golf Clubhouse - 100 Hawthorne Avenue, South Milwaukee, 53172
Facilitator: Tom Beebe (Ft. Atkinson) from the WAES and Penny a Kid Campaign
Host: South Milwaukee Music Boosters and Rocket Marching Band Boosters
Facebook page: Forward South Milwaukee
South Milwaukee and all of Wisconsin's schools are crumbling from over a decade of inequitable and inadequate state funding. As a result, an unprecedented number of school districts are being forced to slash budgets, cut teacher and staff positions, increase class sizes, and eliminate vital education programming like sports, music, arts and foreign language - just to survive.
Successful schools = strong property values = strong community.
Whether you own property in South Milwaukee, Rhinelander, Lake Arrowhead, Door County or anywhere in WI - our state's school funding crisis WILL be affecting your property value and your community in the next 5 years.
We can't change something we do not fully understand. Come and learn about this labrynthine system and a new program that can help.
Parents - Taxpayers - Teachers - Educators - Students - all are welcome
Hosted by the SM Music Parents and Rocket Band Boosters.
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20