The South Milwaukee Rage will be holding their 1st annual Rage Combine on Saturday February 13th at NX Level Athletics (formerly World Class Fitness) in Hartland, WI from 3:30pm to 5:30pm. The combine had to be moved from the Milwaukee County Sports Complex because the Complex overbooked for the day of the 13th. So with a week and a half before the tryouts the Rage found a place that is a farther away but a much nicer facility. NX Level has a 55 yard indoor football field and a 6 lane track to better suit the Rage needs in the tryouts. Registration will start at 3:30pm. The combine is mandatory for all new players as this is your tryout. It is optional for returning players. Right now we have 21 returning players and can only hold a max of 40 players on the roster, so that leaves 19 open spots. With over 40 prospects who have expressed interest it's imperative that you make it to the combine. The cost for the combine will be $10, this will include your time sheets in all the drills. The drills will be the 40 yard dash, broad jump, vertical jump, shuttle run, pro agility drill, bench press, and positional specific drills. For more info on signing up go to www.southmilwaukeerage.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Guardian Credit Union Presents Three “Dinner and a Movie” Nights Beginning June 19
- Angela Iannone's THE SEEDS OF BANQUO Premieres with Theater RED