The Bay View Historical Society will meet on Monday, February 1, 2010 at 7 p.m. at the Beulah Brinton Community Center, 2555 S. Bay Street in Milwaukee.
The speaker will be Dan Rode, a Milwaukee firefighter and member of the Fire Bell Club,
an organization that provides canteen service to aid in the rest and rehab cycles emergency workers require during extended operations such as major fires, the search for drowning victims, SWAT hostage crises, and sometimes natural disasters such as the aftermeth of a tornado.
If you have any questions, please contact: Ruth Simos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Kaboom! St. Francis Library's Summer Reading Program
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- "The Seeds of Banquo" - a New Play in Angela Iannone's Edwin Booth Series with Theater RED
- Cudahy Historical Society/Police Bicycle Auction Saturday!
- Teen De-Stress Fest