The Bay View Historical Society will meet on Monday, February 1, 2010 at 7 p.m. at the Beulah Brinton Community Center, 2555 S. Bay Street in Milwaukee.
The speaker will be Dan Rode, a Milwaukee firefighter and member of the Fire Bell Club,
an organization that provides canteen service to aid in the rest and rehab cycles emergency workers require during extended operations such as major fires, the search for drowning victims, SWAT hostage crises, and sometimes natural disasters such as the aftermeth of a tornado.
If you have any questions, please contact: Ruth Simos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22