The Bay View Historical Society will meet on Monday, February 1, 2010 at 7 p.m. at the Beulah Brinton Community Center, 2555 S. Bay Street in Milwaukee.
The speaker will be Dan Rode, a Milwaukee firefighter and member of the Fire Bell Club,
an organization that provides canteen service to aid in the rest and rehab cycles emergency workers require during extended operations such as major fires, the search for drowning victims, SWAT hostage crises, and sometimes natural disasters such as the aftermeth of a tornado.
If you have any questions, please contact: Ruth Simos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Celebrate South Milwaukee with a Full Week of Heritage Days Activities