The Bay View Historical Society will meet on Monday, February 1, 2010 at 7 p.m. at the Beulah Brinton Community Center, 2555 S. Bay Street in Milwaukee.
The speaker will be Dan Rode, a Milwaukee firefighter and member of the Fire Bell Club,
an organization that provides canteen service to aid in the rest and rehab cycles emergency workers require during extended operations such as major fires, the search for drowning victims, SWAT hostage crises, and sometimes natural disasters such as the aftermeth of a tornado.
If you have any questions, please contact: Ruth Simos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Movie Time: Big Hero 6
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry