The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation (WRISA) is pleased to announce the accreditation of St. Matthew School, Oak Creek. St. Matthew School has proven compliance with WRISA educational Standards and is a member in good standing.
"We applaud the accomplishments of St. Matthew School and its commitment to ongoing school improvement and high standards of excellence," remarked Beatrice Weiland, WRISA's executive director.
All religious and independent schools in Wisconsin that have been in operation with students for at least two years and meet extensive eligibility criteria may apply to WRISA for entry into the accreditation process," said Weiland. Schools must complete a comprehensive year-long Self Study, host a Site Visit every seven years, and develop and implement a Long Range Plan for school improvement to maintain accreditation. Schools file Annual Reports that detail their progress in meeting their goals and staying in compliance with the Standards.
For more information and a complete listing of schools, visit the WRISA website: www.wrisa.net. WRISA is a state chapter of the National Federation of Nonpublic School State Accrediting Associations (NFNSSAA).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday