The Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation (WRISA) is pleased to announce the accreditation of St. Matthew School, Oak Creek. St. Matthew School has proven compliance with WRISA educational Standards and is a member in good standing.
"We applaud the accomplishments of St. Matthew School and its commitment to ongoing school improvement and high standards of excellence," remarked Beatrice Weiland, WRISA's executive director.
All religious and independent schools in Wisconsin that have been in operation with students for at least two years and meet extensive eligibility criteria may apply to WRISA for entry into the accreditation process," said Weiland. Schools must complete a comprehensive year-long Self Study, host a Site Visit every seven years, and develop and implement a Long Range Plan for school improvement to maintain accreditation. Schools file Annual Reports that detail their progress in meeting their goals and staying in compliance with the Standards.
For more information and a complete listing of schools, visit the WRISA website: www.wrisa.net. WRISA is a state chapter of the National Federation of Nonpublic School State Accrediting Associations (NFNSSAA).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary
- Cudahy High School Fees & Registration Days
- Local Theater Company Places Women in Spotlight in Upcoming World Premiere
- Leda Strand Joins Wixon as Vice President of R&D