Come and see how youcan help a “waiting child”. Hear about foster care, adoption and other ways you can help make a difference in the life of a child who needs a stable family. Representatives from Bethany Christian Services and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin will be present to speak and answer your questions Saturday, January 30th from 9 to 11 a.m. at Harvest Community Church, 6612 S Howell Ave. Oak Creek, WI. Contact Laurie Hendricson with any questions at 414.571.5040.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Working Parents’ Luncheon Aimed at Helping Busy Parents Recharge
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- A KNIGHT OF LAUGHS - HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL QUARTERBACK CLUB