Come and see how youcan help a “waiting child”. Hear about foster care, adoption and other ways you can help make a difference in the life of a child who needs a stable family. Representatives from Bethany Christian Services and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin will be present to speak and answer your questions Saturday, January 30th from 9 to 11 a.m. at Harvest Community Church, 6612 S Howell Ave. Oak Creek, WI. Contact Laurie Hendricson with any questions at 414.571.5040.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7