Come and see how youcan help a “waiting child”. Hear about foster care, adoption and other ways you can help make a difference in the life of a child who needs a stable family. Representatives from Bethany Christian Services and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin will be present to speak and answer your questions Saturday, January 30th from 9 to 11 a.m. at Harvest Community Church, 6612 S Howell Ave. Oak Creek, WI. Contact Laurie Hendricson with any questions at 414.571.5040.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four Feet of People Lost
- Saint Francis Lions Sharing the Christmas Spirit of Giving.
- Little House Book Club at St. Francis Library
- Lego Club Launches at St. Francis Library
- Kohl's Wild Theater
- St. Francis residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- 2014 Breakfast with Santa
- Sharpen your swords for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday