Come and see how youcan help a “waiting child”. Hear about foster care, adoption and other ways you can help make a difference in the life of a child who needs a stable family. Representatives from Bethany Christian Services and Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin will be present to speak and answer your questions Saturday, January 30th from 9 to 11 a.m. at Harvest Community Church, 6612 S Howell Ave. Oak Creek, WI. Contact Laurie Hendricson with any questions at 414.571.5040.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Theatrical Tendencies to present Milwaukee Premiere of Geoffrey Nauffts' "Next Fall"
- Oak Creek Fall Festival is Sunday