What's happening in the 4th District and across South Milwaukee? Find out at a town hall meeting at 10 a.m. Saturday, November 14, at City Hall, 2424 15th Avenue.
The meeting -- which is open to anyone, 4th District resident or not -- will begin with a presentation by Aldermen Erik Brooks and David Bartoshevich, followed by a question-and-answer session and plenty of time to raise other concerns individually with your elected officials.
Learn more at Alderman Brooks' new 4th District blog at www.4thdistrictblog.com.
We hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Guardian Credit Union Presents Three “Dinner and a Movie” Nights Beginning June 19