Join Superior Equipment and Supply with the Hunger Task Force and help stamp out hunger in Southeastern Wisconsin. November 16th - 21st, donate non-perishable items and receive a discount off of your retail store purchase!! Donate 1 item and receive 10% off, donate 2 items and receive 20% off, and donate 3 items and receive 30% off!! This is a great way to help your neighbors and save some money.
4550 S Brust Ave
Just north of Layton Ave, across from the airport.
Call Sandy at 414-671-1200 with questions!
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library