Join Superior Equipment and Supply with the Hunger Task Force and help stamp out hunger in Southeastern Wisconsin. November 16th - 21st, donate non-perishable items and receive a discount off of your retail store purchase!! Donate 1 item and receive 10% off, donate 2 items and receive 20% off, and donate 3 items and receive 30% off!! This is a great way to help your neighbors and save some money.
4550 S Brust Ave
Just north of Layton Ave, across from the airport.
Call Sandy at 414-671-1200 with questions!
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22