The American Association for Wartime Veterans will present a free program on aid and attendance benefits at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 5.
The program will be held in the chapel of Franciscan Gardens, 1000 Williams Ave., South Milwaukee (on the grounds of Franciscan Villa.)
Please RSVP by Oct. 30 to Candy Doyle, 414-570-5384.
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August