The American Association for Wartime Veterans will present a free program on aid and attendance benefits at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 5.
The program will be held in the chapel of Franciscan Gardens, 1000 Williams Ave., South Milwaukee (on the grounds of Franciscan Villa.)
Please RSVP by Oct. 30 to Candy Doyle, 414-570-5384.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00