The American Association for Wartime Veterans will present a free program on aid and attendance benefits at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 5.
The program will be held in the chapel of Franciscan Gardens, 1000 Williams Ave., South Milwaukee (on the grounds of Franciscan Villa.)
Please RSVP by Oct. 30 to Candy Doyle, 414-570-5384.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events