The American Association for Wartime Veterans will present a free program on aid and attendance benefits at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 5.
The program will be held in the chapel of Franciscan Gardens, 1000 Williams Ave., South Milwaukee (on the grounds of Franciscan Villa.)
Please RSVP by Oct. 30 to Candy Doyle, 414-570-5384.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Me and my brothers
- Ron Winkler "Mr. Town of Lake"
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Cudahy's Newest Eagle Scouts
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager
- South Milwaukee seeks 4th District Alderperson Candidates
- "Crossings" Street Theater Coming in May