The Friends of Sheridan are asking lovers of the park to come help remove weeds that crowd out the diverse vegetation found along the southern bluffs.
Gloves, clippers, handsaws and herbicides will be provided. Please wear long pants and thorn-resistant shoes or boots. We will meet at the southern end of the park on Saturday, Oct. 10, at 9 a.m. The event will last until noon.
Follow Pulaski Ave. east towards the lake, then go south to the Warnimont Golf Course parking lot.
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Mass for Anointing of the Sick
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Summer Youth Theatre Willy Wonka KIDS and Alice in Wonderland, JR.
- Registration for K4 and K5
- St. Francis Historical Society Event