The Friends of Sheridan are asking lovers of the park to come help remove weeds that crowd out the diverse vegetation found along the southern bluffs.
Gloves, clippers, handsaws and herbicides will be provided. Please wear long pants and thorn-resistant shoes or boots. We will meet at the southern end of the park on Saturday, Oct. 10, at 9 a.m. The event will last until noon.
Follow Pulaski Ave. east towards the lake, then go south to the Warnimont Golf Course parking lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pony Party
- Storytimes are Starting!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS