The Friends of Sheridan are asking lovers of the park to come help remove weeds that crowd out the diverse vegetation found along the southern bluffs.
Gloves, clippers, handsaws and herbicides will be provided. Please wear long pants and thorn-resistant shoes or boots. We will meet at the southern end of the park on Saturday, Oct. 10, at 9 a.m. The event will last until noon.
Follow Pulaski Ave. east towards the lake, then go south to the Warnimont Golf Course parking lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Restore The Lagoon Festival
- Teen Lock-in
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Bay View High School Holding 100th Anniversary