The Friends of Sheridan are asking lovers of the park to come help remove weeds that crowd out the diverse vegetation found along the southern bluffs.
Gloves, clippers, handsaws and herbicides will be provided. Please wear long pants and thorn-resistant shoes or boots. We will meet at the southern end of the park on Saturday, Oct. 10, at 9 a.m. The event will last until noon.
Follow Pulaski Ave. east towards the lake, then go south to the Warnimont Golf Course parking lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"