Thank you for your efforts to preserve the Hoan Bridge by signing the Coalition to Save the Hoan's petition. If you have not yet seen it, the petition is located here: www.county.milwaukee.gov/Jursik/SavetheHoanBridge.htm
We are wrapping up this phase of petition gathering and public hearings. You may send petitions to Supervisor Patricia Jursik, Courthouse, Room 201, 901 N. 9th St., Milwaukee, WI 53233 by Wednesday, October 14, or bring them to the next town hall meeting. All are welcome to join us at this event, one of the final town hall meetings:
Coalition to Save the Hoan Town Hall Meeting
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Oak Creek Community Center
8580 S. Howell Av, Oak Creek, 53154
Thanks for your involvement in this issue.
For a petition or details, visit www.county.milwaukee.gov/Jursik/SavetheHoanBridge.htm or contact Supervisor Patricia Jursik, 414-278-4231 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Kaboom! St. Francis Library's Summer Reading Program
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- "The Seeds of Banquo" - a New Play in Angela Iannone's Edwin Booth Series with Theater RED
- Cudahy Historical Society/Police Bicycle Auction Saturday!
- Teen De-Stress Fest