Thank you for your efforts to preserve the Hoan Bridge by signing the Coalition to Save the Hoan's petition. If you have not yet seen it, the petition is located here: www.county.milwaukee.gov/Jursik/SavetheHoanBridge.htm
We are wrapping up this phase of petition gathering and public hearings. You may send petitions to Supervisor Patricia Jursik, Courthouse, Room 201, 901 N. 9th St., Milwaukee, WI 53233 by Wednesday, October 14, or bring them to the next town hall meeting. All are welcome to join us at this event, one of the final town hall meetings:
Coalition to Save the Hoan Town Hall Meeting
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Oak Creek Community Center
8580 S. Howell Av, Oak Creek, 53154
Thanks for your involvement in this issue.
For a petition or details, visit www.county.milwaukee.gov/Jursik/SavetheHoanBridge.htm or contact Supervisor Patricia Jursik, 414-278-4231 or email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"
- Church Concert
- Wixon Welcomes Tara Headd, National Account Manager
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Warm Your Heart Chili & Jewelry Event
- St. Francis Civic Center Gala and Tree Lighting events
- Local Resident Participates in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- MCW to hold graduate school open house