Thank you for your efforts to preserve the Hoan Bridge by signing the Coalition to Save the Hoan's petition. If you have not yet seen it, the petition is located here: www.county.milwaukee.gov/Jursik/SavetheHoanBridge.htm
We are wrapping up this phase of petition gathering and public hearings. You may send petitions to Supervisor Patricia Jursik, Courthouse, Room 201, 901 N. 9th St., Milwaukee, WI 53233 by Wednesday, October 14, or bring them to the next town hall meeting. All are welcome to join us at this event, one of the final town hall meetings:
Coalition to Save the Hoan Town Hall Meeting
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Oak Creek Community Center
8580 S. Howell Av, Oak Creek, 53154
Thanks for your involvement in this issue.
For a petition or details, visit www.county.milwaukee.gov/Jursik/SavetheHoanBridge.htm or contact Supervisor Patricia Jursik, 414-278-4231 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7