Thank you for your efforts to preserve the Hoan Bridge by signing the Coalition to Save the Hoan's petition. If you have not yet seen it, the petition is located here: www.county.milwaukee.gov/Jursik/SavetheHoanBridge.htm
We are wrapping up this phase of petition gathering and public hearings. You may send petitions to Supervisor Patricia Jursik, Courthouse, Room 201, 901 N. 9th St., Milwaukee, WI 53233 by Wednesday, October 14, or bring them to the next town hall meeting. All are welcome to join us at this event, one of the final town hall meetings:
Coalition to Save the Hoan Town Hall Meeting
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Oak Creek Community Center
8580 S. Howell Av, Oak Creek, 53154
Thanks for your involvement in this issue.
For a petition or details, visit www.county.milwaukee.gov/Jursik/SavetheHoanBridge.htm or contact Supervisor Patricia Jursik, 414-278-4231 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Afternoon Tea Delight at Cudahy Family Library
- Working Parents’ Luncheon Aimed at Helping Busy Parents Recharge
- Last Market & Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- A KNIGHT OF LAUGHS - HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL QUARTERBACK CLUB