Bay View is obviously an amazing neighborhood with many gems in its crown. Veritas Church is taking the opportunity to learn from some of these amazing businesses and organizations that dot the landscape of Bay View.
We are going to hear from these various Bay View establishments through video interviews, then discuss what we as a church can learn from them. We will be learning from Lee’s Luxury Lounge, Sparrow Collective, Stone Creek Coffee, some roller derby girls, The Boulevard Theater, BVNA, and some others.
We have lots to learn so we want to invite you to come learn with us and join the conversation.
Sep-Oct Sundays 10:30 am
Beulah Brinton Community Center
2555 S. Bay St., MKE, 53207
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Movie Time: Big Hero 6
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry