Bay View is obviously an amazing neighborhood with many gems in its crown. Veritas Church is taking the opportunity to learn from some of these amazing businesses and organizations that dot the landscape of Bay View.
We are going to hear from these various Bay View establishments through video interviews, then discuss what we as a church can learn from them. We will be learning from Lee’s Luxury Lounge, Sparrow Collective, Stone Creek Coffee, some roller derby girls, The Boulevard Theater, BVNA, and some others.
We have lots to learn so we want to invite you to come learn with us and join the conversation.
Sep-Oct Sundays 10:30 am
Beulah Brinton Community Center
2555 S. Bay St., MKE, 53207
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday