Bay View is obviously an amazing neighborhood with many gems in its crown. Veritas Church is taking the opportunity to learn from some of these amazing businesses and organizations that dot the landscape of Bay View.
We are going to hear from these various Bay View establishments through video interviews, then discuss what we as a church can learn from them. We will be learning from Lee’s Luxury Lounge, Sparrow Collective, Stone Creek Coffee, some roller derby girls, The Boulevard Theater, BVNA, and some others.
We have lots to learn so we want to invite you to come learn with us and join the conversation.
Sep-Oct Sundays 10:30 am
Beulah Brinton Community Center
2555 S. Bay St., MKE, 53207
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe