Bay View is obviously an amazing neighborhood with many gems in its crown. Veritas Church is taking the opportunity to learn from some of these amazing businesses and organizations that dot the landscape of Bay View.
We are going to hear from these various Bay View establishments through video interviews, then discuss what we as a church can learn from them. We will be learning from Lee’s Luxury Lounge, Sparrow Collective, Stone Creek Coffee, some roller derby girls, The Boulevard Theater, BVNA, and some others.
We have lots to learn so we want to invite you to come learn with us and join the conversation.
Sep-Oct Sundays 10:30 am
Beulah Brinton Community Center
2555 S. Bay St., MKE, 53207
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- 23 OSFs Celebrate Anniversaries of Vowed Life
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- Library mini-sale at Cudahy Farmer's Market
- Cudahy Classic Road Races Set for 2015