Paranormal researcher Chad Lewis's presentation covers the entire state from wandering ghosts of the North Woods, haunted B&B’s in Milwaukee, to a haunted home right here in St. Francis. Complete with photos, case history, eyewitness accounts, ghost lore and directions, this unique presentation encourages you to visit these places for your own ghost story. Geared for ages 10 & up. Limit of 80. Chad brings over 13 years of research experience to his presentations. Chad is also the co-author of the Road Guide to Haunted Locations book series.
Copies of Chad’s books will be available for purchase after the program through the Friends of St. Francis Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old