Paranormal researcher Chad Lewis's presentation covers the entire state from wandering ghosts of the North Woods, haunted B&B’s in Milwaukee, to a haunted home right here in St. Francis. Complete with photos, case history, eyewitness accounts, ghost lore and directions, this unique presentation encourages you to visit these places for your own ghost story. Geared for ages 10 & up. Limit of 80. Chad brings over 13 years of research experience to his presentations. Chad is also the co-author of the Road Guide to Haunted Locations book series.
Copies of Chad’s books will be available for purchase after the program through the Friends of St. Francis Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Celebrate South Milwaukee with a Full Week of Heritage Days Activities