Paranormal researcher Chad Lewis's presentation covers the entire state from wandering ghosts of the North Woods, haunted B&B’s in Milwaukee, to a haunted home right here in St. Francis. Complete with photos, case history, eyewitness accounts, ghost lore and directions, this unique presentation encourages you to visit these places for your own ghost story. Geared for ages 10 & up. Limit of 80. Chad brings over 13 years of research experience to his presentations. Chad is also the co-author of the Road Guide to Haunted Locations book series.
Copies of Chad’s books will be available for purchase after the program through the Friends of St. Francis Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- HamBINGO Thursday February 26 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Wixon Adds Bryan Mazur, Key Account Manager – Consumer Products
- Candy Creations for Teens @ the Oak Creek Library (3/19/15)
- Sing, Swing & Play: Benefit for the St. Francis All Abilities Playground