Paranormal researcher Chad Lewis's presentation covers the entire state from wandering ghosts of the North Woods, haunted B&B’s in Milwaukee, to a haunted home right here in St. Francis. Complete with photos, case history, eyewitness accounts, ghost lore and directions, this unique presentation encourages you to visit these places for your own ghost story. Geared for ages 10 & up. Limit of 80. Chad brings over 13 years of research experience to his presentations. Chad is also the co-author of the Road Guide to Haunted Locations book series.
Copies of Chad’s books will be available for purchase after the program through the Friends of St. Francis Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cousins Subs Donation Night Wednesday October 29
- New South Shore Wine Tasting Event Sets Date
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- A Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays