Celebrate going green in Humboldt Park with an energetic Irish band at Chill on the Hill on Tuesday, Aug. 11. The Bay View Neighborhood Association's Environmental and Transportation group encourages you to grab your bike, take the bus, or walk on o’er to do some Ceili dancing with this festive Celtic band! This evening’s concert by local band Reilly is a precursor to Milwaukee’s famous Irish Fest.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reiman Chapel Opens to the Public
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- SUPPORT CUDAHY FARMERS MARKET
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- UW-Parkside Faculty and Staff Honored by UW System
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday