Celebrate going green in Humboldt Park with an energetic Irish band at Chill on the Hill on Tuesday, Aug. 11. The Bay View Neighborhood Association's Environmental and Transportation group encourages you to grab your bike, take the bus, or walk on o’er to do some Ceili dancing with this festive Celtic band! This evening’s concert by local band Reilly is a precursor to Milwaukee’s famous Irish Fest.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- 23 OSFs Celebrate Anniversaries of Vowed Life
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- Library mini-sale at Cudahy Farmer's Market
- Cudahy Classic Road Races Set for 2015