A local restaurant is celebrating its three year anniversary on Saturday June 20th. The Carleton Grange Pub in Saint Francis is an English themed restaurant with a full menu of food and imported and domestic beers and wine. The restaurant is named after the halls of residence where owner, Eric Ellsworth resided while studying in London. Construction was completed on the Pub in May 2006, which occupies a former industrial building on Packard Avenue. Architect Craig Ellsworth renovated the entire 7,000 square foot concrete building, and added a large landscaped courtyard.
To celebrate and say thank you to their loyal guests, the Carleton Grange is holding a thank you party with a Pig Roast, Dart and Bags Toss Tournaments, and Live music through out the night, and prize giveaways. There is no cover charge for this event and it will take place Saturday June 20th starting at 12:00 PM and goes until close. For more information you can contact the Carleton Grange Pub at 414-747-9669.
CARLETON GRANGE PUB
3 Year Anniversary Party
Saturday June 20th
Dart Tournament 12:30PM - In the Churchill Room
301- Double Elimination with
Luck of the draw partners
Bags Toss Tournament 2:30 PM -
Outside in the Beer Garden
Double Elimination - Teams of Two
Live Music Starting at 5:30 PM
Jude Kinnear @ 5:30 followed by The Tyler Trayband Band @ 8:30!
Great Prizes, Music, and Food and Drink Specials including our Great Pig Roast Available After 2 PM!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Trunk & Treasure Sale