A local restaurant is celebrating its three year anniversary on Saturday June 20th. The Carleton Grange Pub in Saint Francis is an English themed restaurant with a full menu of food and imported and domestic beers and wine. The restaurant is named after the halls of residence where owner, Eric Ellsworth resided while studying in London. Construction was completed on the Pub in May 2006, which occupies a former industrial building on Packard Avenue. Architect Craig Ellsworth renovated the entire 7,000 square foot concrete building, and added a large landscaped courtyard.
To celebrate and say thank you to their loyal guests, the Carleton Grange is holding a thank you party with a Pig Roast, Dart and Bags Toss Tournaments, and Live music through out the night, and prize giveaways. There is no cover charge for this event and it will take place Saturday June 20th starting at 12:00 PM and goes until close. For more information you can contact the Carleton Grange Pub at 414-747-9669.
CARLETON GRANGE PUB
3 Year Anniversary Party
Saturday June 20th
Dart Tournament 12:30PM - In the Churchill Room
301- Double Elimination with
Luck of the draw partners
Bags Toss Tournament 2:30 PM -
Outside in the Beer Garden
Double Elimination - Teams of Two
Live Music Starting at 5:30 PM
Jude Kinnear @ 5:30 followed by The Tyler Trayband Band @ 8:30!
Great Prizes, Music, and Food and Drink Specials including our Great Pig Roast Available After 2 PM!
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00