A local restaurant is celebrating its three year anniversary on Saturday June 20th. The Carleton Grange Pub in Saint Francis is an English themed restaurant with a full menu of food and imported and domestic beers and wine. The restaurant is named after the halls of residence where owner, Eric Ellsworth resided while studying in London. Construction was completed on the Pub in May 2006, which occupies a former industrial building on Packard Avenue. Architect Craig Ellsworth renovated the entire 7,000 square foot concrete building, and added a large landscaped courtyard.
To celebrate and say thank you to their loyal guests, the Carleton Grange is holding a thank you party with a Pig Roast, Dart and Bags Toss Tournaments, and Live music through out the night, and prize giveaways. There is no cover charge for this event and it will take place Saturday June 20th starting at 12:00 PM and goes until close. For more information you can contact the Carleton Grange Pub at 414-747-9669.
CARLETON GRANGE PUB
3 Year Anniversary Party
Saturday June 20th
Dart Tournament 12:30PM - In the Churchill Room
301- Double Elimination with
Luck of the draw partners
Bags Toss Tournament 2:30 PM -
Outside in the Beer Garden
Double Elimination - Teams of Two
Live Music Starting at 5:30 PM
Jude Kinnear @ 5:30 followed by The Tyler Trayband Band @ 8:30!
Great Prizes, Music, and Food and Drink Specials including our Great Pig Roast Available After 2 PM!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations
- Cousins Subs Donation Night Wednesday October 29
- New South Shore Wine Tasting Event Sets Date
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE