As school comes to a close, parents are looking to make plans for their child’s summer activities. Parents want to be sure their children are safe, supervised, and engaged in activities that keep their kids’ minds and bodies active after school lets out for the summer. Youngsters look forward to the free time, and simply want to have fun and learn something new.
The Cudahy-area YMCA day camp is a perfect option for parents who are looking for a safe and fun place for their kids to build healthy spirit, mind and body this summer. The day camp site is located at the South Shore YMCA, on 3244 E. College Avenue, and allows families and employees throughout the area the opportunity to take their children to the convenient and safe YMCA day camp location.
At the South Shore YMCA day camp, campers will enjoy a broad range of age-appropriate programs, events and activities. All camps are fun, safe and help kids stay active all summer long. By attending camp, children are offered the opportunity to make new friends, work on problem solving skills, decision making and learn teambuilding skills. In addition to the fun activities planned throughout the day, day camp teaches campers the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility through programs that educate and provide a safe, healthy and positive environment.
To register for YMCA day camp activities, call 414-276-YMCA or visit our website at www.ymcamke.org/daycamp. Discounts available for additional children in the same family and scholarships are available for qualifying families.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pop-Up Gallery Event: "In Memory of Chester. H. Sheard"
- Local Resident Participates in THE ADDAMS FAMILY at Sunset Playhouse
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive