As school comes to a close, parents are looking to make plans for their child’s summer activities. Parents want to be sure their children are safe, supervised, and engaged in activities that keep their kids’ minds and bodies active after school lets out for the summer. Youngsters look forward to the free time, and simply want to have fun and learn something new.
The Cudahy-area YMCA day camp is a perfect option for parents who are looking for a safe and fun place for their kids to build healthy spirit, mind and body this summer. The day camp site is located at the South Shore YMCA, on 3244 E. College Avenue, and allows families and employees throughout the area the opportunity to take their children to the convenient and safe YMCA day camp location.
At the South Shore YMCA day camp, campers will enjoy a broad range of age-appropriate programs, events and activities. All camps are fun, safe and help kids stay active all summer long. By attending camp, children are offered the opportunity to make new friends, work on problem solving skills, decision making and learn teambuilding skills. In addition to the fun activities planned throughout the day, day camp teaches campers the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility through programs that educate and provide a safe, healthy and positive environment.
To register for YMCA day camp activities, call 414-276-YMCA or visit our website at www.ymcamke.org/daycamp. Discounts available for additional children in the same family and scholarships are available for qualifying families.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- Movie Time: Big Hero 6
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- #1 Show Cats in the World live right here in Milwaukee
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry