Give your child the gift of reading by attending free storytimes at the St. Francis Library. Get your child off on the right track, with prereading skills and enjoyment for all. At Pajamarama, night owls from ages 2-6 can come dressed in their pajamas to hear stories and other romping, stomping fun. It is held on Monday evenings from 6-6:45 p.m. Preschoolers (ages 3-6), love storytime on Tuesdays from 10:15-11:00 a.m. This storytime immerses the group in wonderful stories, songs, dramatics, and fingerplays. Be sure to meet Petunia the cow! Toddler Time for 1 -3 year olds provides stories, songs, music, and puppets, suited just for them; and is scheduled for Wednesdays at 10:15-10:45 a.m. Tot Time is a playgroup for young children and caregivers, to play and get acquainted, on Fridays from 9-11 a.m. All programs start the week of September 15. For more information, see our webpage: http://www.stfrancislibrary.org/index.asp?SEC=9C6D530D-4371-40F1-8845-EF0EF1669198&Type=B_BASIC
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations
- Cousins Subs Donation Night Wednesday October 29
- New South Shore Wine Tasting Event Sets Date
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE