Give your child the gift of reading by attending free storytimes at the St. Francis Library. Get your child off on the right track, with prereading skills and enjoyment for all. At Pajamarama, night owls from ages 2-6 can come dressed in their pajamas to hear stories and other romping, stomping fun. It is held on Monday evenings from 6-6:45 p.m. Preschoolers (ages 3-6), love storytime on Tuesdays from 10:15-11:00 a.m. This storytime immerses the group in wonderful stories, songs, dramatics, and fingerplays. Be sure to meet Petunia the cow! Toddler Time for 1 -3 year olds provides stories, songs, music, and puppets, suited just for them; and is scheduled for Wednesdays at 10:15-10:45 a.m. Tot Time is a playgroup for young children and caregivers, to play and get acquainted, on Fridays from 9-11 a.m. All programs start the week of September 15. For more information, see our webpage: http://www.stfrancislibrary.org/index.asp?SEC=9C6D530D-4371-40F1-8845-EF0EF1669198&Type=B_BASIC
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Park for FREE at Mitchell Airport while getting unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Small Business Saturday Is Big at St. Ann Center
- St. Francis Christmas Parade, December 6th 4p.m.
- The Lego Masters At the Library
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- 2nd annual Larry Penn Memorial Concert
- Families raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ceremony of Carols: Featuring Milwaukee Children’s Choir And Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Wixon Welcomes Greg Gonzales, Packaging Operations Manager