Give your child the gift of reading by attending free storytimes at the St. Francis Library. Get your child off on the right track, with prereading skills and enjoyment for all. At Pajamarama, night owls from ages 2-6 can come dressed in their pajamas to hear stories and other romping, stomping fun. It is held on Monday evenings from 6-6:45 p.m. Preschoolers (ages 3-6), love storytime on Tuesdays from 10:15-11:00 a.m. This storytime immerses the group in wonderful stories, songs, dramatics, and fingerplays. Be sure to meet Petunia the cow! Toddler Time for 1 -3 year olds provides stories, songs, music, and puppets, suited just for them; and is scheduled for Wednesdays at 10:15-10:45 a.m. Tot Time is a playgroup for young children and caregivers, to play and get acquainted, on Fridays from 9-11 a.m. All programs start the week of September 15. For more information, see our webpage: http://www.stfrancislibrary.org/index.asp?SEC=9C6D530D-4371-40F1-8845-EF0EF1669198&Type=B_BASIC
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Kaboom! St. Francis Library's Summer Reading Program
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- "The Seeds of Banquo" - a New Play in Angela Iannone's Edwin Booth Series with Theater RED
- Cudahy Historical Society/Police Bicycle Auction Saturday!
- Teen De-Stress Fest