FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR
ST. FRANCIS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2014
Willow Glen Primary School (K4-3rd Grade) 8:10 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
Deer Creek Intermediate School (4th-8th Grade) 7:50 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
St. Francis High School (9th-12th Grade) 7:40 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.
ELEMENTARY STUDENTS (GRADES K4-8)
Willow Glen / Deer Creek registration will be conducted in the Deer Creek Gymnasium Building on the following days:
Returning Students - August 12, 2014 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
New Students - August 13, 2014
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Families will be required to complete student/family data forms and pay school fees. If you are unable to register on the days listed above, please contact Deer Creek at (414) 482-8401 or Willow Glen at (414) 486-6301 to make alternate registration arrangements.
Four-year old kindergarten is a half-day program. Five-year old kindergarten is a full day program. Students must be four or five years of age by September 1, 2014 to meet requirements to enroll in 4K or 5K for the 2014-2015 school year.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS (GRADES 9-12)
High School student registration and pictures will be conducted in the St. Francis High School gymnasium on the following day:
August 14, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Seniors – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Juniors – 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sophomores – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Freshmen – 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
If you are unable to register on August 14th, please call the St. Francis High School at (414) 747-3600 to make alternate registration arrangements.
ST. FRANCIS SCHOOL DISTRICT
STUDENT REGISTRATION FEES
Grade K4 (1/2 Day) $30.00
Grade K5 (Full Day) $40.00
Grades 1-3 $55.00
Grades 4-8 $60.00
Grades 9-12 $75.00
($175.00 MAX PER FAMILY WITHIN THE DISTRICT)
The above student registration fees do not include any additional fees
(i.e., athletic, athletic transportation, student athletic admission, technology user, parking, or club fees).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations
- Cousins Subs Donation Night Wednesday October 29
- New South Shore Wine Tasting Event Sets Date
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Marching Knights Earn First Place in Class AAAA at WSMA State Marching Band Championships