Project Concern of Cudahy-St. Francis is holding a school supply drive to help families in our community living in difficult circumstances obtain school supplies for the 2014-15 school year. Please consider giving a donation of one or more of the following items to help ensure every child in our community has what they need for school this Fall! Donations may be brought to Project Concern located at 3658 East Plankinton Ave. between June 16th and August 15th, 2014. Every donation—big or small—makes a HUGE difference! Thank you for your generosity!
Crayola Crayons—8 ct
Crayola Crayons—24 ct
Markers—Washable 10 ct
Dry Erase Markers
Paints—Watercolor 8 ct
Colored Pencils—long 12 ct
# 2 Pencils—24 ct,
Folders, bottom pocket
Binders, 3-ring, 1 inch
Scissors - Pointed
Pencil Pouches, Soft
Loose Leaf Paper—wide
Loose Leaf Paper—college
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Trunk & Treasure Sale