Tweens and teens are invited to learn about the basics of disaster prep in this after-hours zombie-filled event. An EPIC game of tag will conclude the night.Registration Required.
Will the humans be able to hold out or will the zombies rule the night?
Oak Creek Public Library, 8620 S. Howell Ave., (414) 764-4400, www.oakcreeklibrary.org
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner