The South Milwaukee Downtown Market is excited to announce that Guardian Credit Union will sponsor three outdoor movies this summer and fall at the South Milwaukee Downtown Market: Aug. 14 and 21 and Oct. 9.
Showtimes will be approximately 8 p.m. for the August shows and 6:30 p.m. for the October movie, which concludes the market’s popular season-ending Fall Family Festival event.
The outdoor movies have been a popular event for our community and the Market board thanks Guardian Credit Union for their generous sponsorship.
The South Milwaukee Downtown Market is now running every Thursday from 3pm to 7pm (no Market July 3rd). More information at www.smmarket.org or on facebook at www.facebook.com/smdowntownmarket
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner