The South Milwaukee Downtown Market is excited to announce that Guardian Credit Union will sponsor three outdoor movies this summer and fall at the South Milwaukee Downtown Market: Aug. 14 and 21 and Oct. 9.
Showtimes will be approximately 8 p.m. for the August shows and 6:30 p.m. for the October movie, which concludes the market’s popular season-ending Fall Family Festival event.
The outdoor movies have been a popular event for our community and the Market board thanks Guardian Credit Union for their generous sponsorship.
The South Milwaukee Downtown Market is now running every Thursday from 3pm to 7pm (no Market July 3rd). More information at www.smmarket.org or on facebook at www.facebook.com/smdowntownmarket
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library