Bay View historian Ron Winkler is the featured speaker at the Cudahy Historical Society’s next General Meeting, Tuesday, April 15. He has just published another book, this time about the history of the old Town of Lake, from which Cudahy was carved.
General meetings are held in the National Landmark Cudahy Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., and begin at 7 p.m. The event is free and everyone is invited. Refreshments will be served.
For more information, visit www.cudahyhistoricalsociety.org .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7