Bay View historian Ron Winkler is the featured speaker at the Cudahy Historical Society’s next General Meeting, Tuesday, April 15. He has just published another book, this time about the history of the old Town of Lake, from which Cudahy was carved.
General meetings are held in the National Landmark Cudahy Railroad Depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic Ave., and begin at 7 p.m. The event is free and everyone is invited. Refreshments will be served.
For more information, visit www.cudahyhistoricalsociety.org .
- MMSD's Fresh Coast 740 Brings You St. Francis Green Summer
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library