(St. Francis, WI) – Mike Pierce, candidate to represent Wisconsin’s 20th Assembly District, has selected Tim Reynolds as campaign manager to run critical aspects for the campaign heading into the late summer and fall elections. The 20th Assembly District includes St Francis, Cudahy, and parts of the City of Milwaukee.
As a member of the Air Force Reserve, he is currently assigned to the Air Mobility Command at Scott Air Force Base in Illinois. He was previously stationed with the 440th Airlift Wing at Milwaukee’s General Mitchell International Airport.
Reynolds was a resident of the 20th District for over 15 years and served as a Captain in the Milwaukee Fire Department. An avid runner, he plans on participating in the Madison Ironman in September.
“Working to elect a candidate like Mike Pierce is an exciting opportunity,” Reynolds said. “I look forward to the challenges of campaigning and the rewards of reaching out to the citizens of the district. Mike is an outstanding person and will prove to be a representative of the highest integrity.”
"Tim's experiences bring unique talent to our outstanding campaign team,” said Pierce. “He will focus our campaign resources to the issues most important to our constituents. Please come to our Campaign Launch on April 24th to meet Tim and the other outstanding members of our campaign team."
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library