As some of you may have heard, Cost Cutters will be leaving Packard Plaza next week. This continuous loss of businesses in Packard Plaza needs to stop, and we need to hold Brixmor Corporation (the owners of the building) accountable not only for this, but for not making needed repairs to the building and negotiating reasonable rent in order to maintain/attract businesses in this plaza. We deserve better than this. Our hope is that you will take the time to sign this petition that will be sent to Brixmor corporation to insist that this issue is addressed. You can be a resident of Cudahy, a friend/family member of a Cudahy resident, or someone that frequents Cudahy.
Here is the link:
Please join us in our grassroots effort to improve our City by starting with the Packard Plaza.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22
- St. Ann Center Honors Special Friends
- A Right Path Wellness Opens in Bay View with Community Open House May 21 4-8:00