As some of you may have heard, Cost Cutters will be leaving Packard Plaza next week. This continuous loss of businesses in Packard Plaza needs to stop, and we need to hold Brixmor Corporation (the owners of the building) accountable not only for this, but for not making needed repairs to the building and negotiating reasonable rent in order to maintain/attract businesses in this plaza. We deserve better than this. Our hope is that you will take the time to sign this petition that will be sent to Brixmor corporation to insist that this issue is addressed. You can be a resident of Cudahy, a friend/family member of a Cudahy resident, or someone that frequents Cudahy.
Here is the link:
Please join us in our grassroots effort to improve our City by starting with the Packard Plaza.
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20