Patrick Cudahy was a great lover of roses and other flowers and plants. Come learn about rose gardening from the experts on his 165th birthday. Presented by the Greater Milwaukee Rose Society.
Monday, March 17, 2014
6:30 - 8:00pm
Free of charge - all are welcome!
* Save the date - July 25, 2014, we will be planting roses at Patrick's gravesite in Calvary Cemetery. *
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- A Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Hosts Pregame Platelet Sundays
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Cudahy High School Veterans' Day Observance
- Keeping your Kids Safe this Halloween
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- St. Francis Civic Center Dedication Ceremony October 26th 1p.m.