Patrick Cudahy was a great lover of roses and other flowers and plants. Come learn about rose gardening from the experts on his 165th birthday. Presented by the Greater Milwaukee Rose Society.
Monday, March 17, 2014
6:30 - 8:00pm
Free of charge - all are welcome!
* Save the date - July 25, 2014, we will be planting roses at Patrick's gravesite in Calvary Cemetery. *
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10-year Anniversary Celebration Saturday September 27
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library