The Community Associations Institute – Wisconsin Chapter (CAI-WI) will hold its Annual Conference & Tradeshow for community association board members and property managers on Thursday, March 13, 2014, from 1:00-7:00 p.m. at the Potawatomi Bingo Casino in Milwaukee.
This year’s program theme is “Get Lucky with CAI!” The event will feature two keynote speakers – Wayne Dehn, speaking on dealing with difficult people and Dawn Bauman, speaking on community associations today. In addition, a legal panel will be offered where conference attendees can pose legal questions to the experts, as well as a workshop on association finances. Exhibitors will share their knowledge and expertise with conference goers when the attendees network with the show’s 65 exhibitors.
The event is open to the public. CAI-WI members can attend for $20 and non-members $40. Walk-ins are welcome. To register or for more information, call 262-532-2440 or visit www.cai-wi.org.
CAI is a national membership organization that represents homeowner and condominium associations, providing education and resources to the volunteer leaders and professionals involved in the governance and management of common-interest communities. The Wisconsin chapter has over 230 members and is one of 61 state, regional and international affiliates of CAI.
For information: www.cai-wi.org or
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August