A few years ago when I retired I made a choice to become a homeowner in St. Francis, Wisconsin. Currently, I serve as a member of the St. Francis Library Board and I have sponsored St. Francis students’ participation in the summer Ivy Scholars Program at Yale University. After living here for two years, I knew I wanted to get even more involved and help make a difference in my new town, which is why I decided to become a candidate for the City of St. Francis, 3rd District Alderperson.
I would be honored to utilize my FRESH thinking and viewpoint to look at and make decisions on the future of our city as the voice of my neighbors of the 3rd District. I pledge to be committed to ongoing communication with you, the residents, utilizing my “command of detail” administration experience to keep City spending in check, and your needs first. I will also do my very best to continue to enhance the quality of life in our City “Where Our Hearts Remain.”
If you would like to talk with me about your concerns, support my campaign, or have any questions you can contact me at email@example.com.
I am the choice for a St. Francis 3rd District Alderperson who brings a new voice for today and for the future. I am ready to work together with my neighbors to make a difference in our town.
Vote Ann Carter-Drier on the ballot for St. Francis 3rd District Alderperson when you vote in the election on Tuesday, April 1st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time