A few years ago when I retired I made a choice to become a homeowner in St. Francis, Wisconsin. Currently, I serve as a member of the St. Francis Library Board and I have sponsored St. Francis students’ participation in the summer Ivy Scholars Program at Yale University. After living here for two years, I knew I wanted to get even more involved and help make a difference in my new town, which is why I decided to become a candidate for the City of St. Francis, 3rd District Alderperson.
I would be honored to utilize my FRESH thinking and viewpoint to look at and make decisions on the future of our city as the voice of my neighbors of the 3rd District. I pledge to be committed to ongoing communication with you, the residents, utilizing my “command of detail” administration experience to keep City spending in check, and your needs first. I will also do my very best to continue to enhance the quality of life in our City “Where Our Hearts Remain.”
If you would like to talk with me about your concerns, support my campaign, or have any questions you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am the choice for a St. Francis 3rd District Alderperson who brings a new voice for today and for the future. I am ready to work together with my neighbors to make a difference in our town.
Vote Ann Carter-Drier on the ballot for St. Francis 3rd District Alderperson when you vote in the election on Tuesday, April 1st.
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20