A few years ago when I retired I made a choice to become a homeowner in St. Francis, Wisconsin. Currently, I serve as a member of the St. Francis Library Board and I have sponsored St. Francis students’ participation in the summer Ivy Scholars Program at Yale University. After living here for two years, I knew I wanted to get even more involved and help make a difference in my new town, which is why I decided to become a candidate for the City of St. Francis, 3rd District Alderperson.
I would be honored to utilize my FRESH thinking and viewpoint to look at and make decisions on the future of our city as the voice of my neighbors of the 3rd District. I pledge to be committed to ongoing communication with you, the residents, utilizing my “command of detail” administration experience to keep City spending in check, and your needs first. I will also do my very best to continue to enhance the quality of life in our City “Where Our Hearts Remain.”
If you would like to talk with me about your concerns, support my campaign, or have any questions you can contact me at email@example.com.
I am the choice for a St. Francis 3rd District Alderperson who brings a new voice for today and for the future. I am ready to work together with my neighbors to make a difference in our town.
Vote Ann Carter-Drier on the ballot for St. Francis 3rd District Alderperson when you vote in the election on Tuesday, April 1st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds Four Members
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive