Fellow Citizens of Saint Francis - I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the last two years. I have enjoyed serving the 2nd District and the City of Saint Francis as your Alderperson. For those of you not familiar with me, I was elected to finish out the final two years of former Alderperson Jim Czerwinski four year term. I am seeking re-election this April 1st.
Over the last two years, I have served on the Common Council, Finance Committee, Legislative Committee, Board of Public Works, Board of Appeals and The Municipal Development Committee. I'm currently Vice President of the Saint Francis Lions Club, Assistant Parade Director of the Saint Francis Days Parade and a member of the Association of Commerce. I'm a former Board Member of the Saint Francis Days Committee and the Association of Commerce. I have lived in the city of Saint Francis for the last 20 years and take great pride in our community and serving it any way possible. In 2012, I was named Citizen of the Year for my service and dedication to our community.
Over the last two years, the city has been able to work with a balanced budget. Because the department heads have been working hard to keep their costs and budgets down, we have not had to raise the tax levy. This year, your taxes went up slightly due to the new Civic Center that is in the process of being built. I believe the Civic Center will show businesses that Saint Francis is an up and coming city, and it’s the place they want to build in.
My goal for the next four years is to keep the city at a balanced budget, without having to raise taxes, reduce costs where possible and concentrate on drawing new businesses to our area. With the economy slowly coming around, I believe the future of Saint Francis is looking bright. I look forward to helping the city move forward during the next four years and beyond.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have. I look forward to your support on April 1st.
2nd District Alderman Saint Francis
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August