P.J. Early Invites Community to Meet-and-Greet Event
District Two Candidate Highlights Transparency, Hard Work
Saint Francis, Wisconsin, February 18, 2014 – P.J. Early, candidate for Alderperson in St. Francis District Two, has announced that she will hold a meet-and-greet event on Wednesday, February 26, at the St. Francis Brewery from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Residents from all over St. Francis are invited to have a slice of pizza and talk with the candidate. “I’ve met so many awesome people in my own district,” she says, “but if I’m elected, my decisions on the Common Council will affect the whole city, not just District Two.”
Early says she understands that residents of St. Francis have a lot of concerns right now, and she’s open to questions and comments of any sort. “With so many changes coming, I want to be sure that voters know who I am and what I stand for. St. Francis voters deserve know more about their candidate than the fact that they belong to the same organization, or their kids went to school together, or they live on the same block. Here’s a chance to get to know your candidate better.”
Though her official capacity is serving on the St. Francis Police and Fire Commission, Early attends nearly every meeting held at City Hall. “Because I attend meetings of the Community Development Authority, the Board of Public Works, the Finance Committee, and so many others, I know firsthand what makes our city tick and how all the committees and commissions interact. There are so many important things coming together right now in our city and so many details to understand. You don't see that by going to one or two meetings a month.”
Early concludes, “Elections are just around the corner, and there are some very important issues at stake. Voters are realizing that ‘business as usual’ is not going to work anymore.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe