Witness the Fitness with the St. Francis Community! Walk the halls of St. Francis High School March 3-May 1, Mondays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays from 5-7:30 pm. First 50 participants receive a pedometer! Other incentives as well!
Get those legs toned and beach ready for Spring Break!
Contact Rita Davis for more info: 414-482-8404
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22