Kids, whip up some easy treats in a beginning cooking class, on Wednesday, March 5 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Please call (414) 481-7323 to register, to ensure you get a seat. We’ll be learning some safety tips and trying our hand with simple dishes. It’s free and fun, and those who complete three recipes will be awarded a paper chef’s hat. For ages 3 - 9 (preschoolers with a caregiver). Limit of 25.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7