Kids, whip up some easy treats in a beginning cooking class, on Wednesday, March 5 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Please call (414) 481-7323 to register, to ensure you get a seat. We’ll be learning some safety tips and trying our hand with simple dishes. It’s free and fun, and those who complete three recipes will be awarded a paper chef’s hat. For ages 3 - 9 (preschoolers with a caregiver). Limit of 25.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Kaboom! St. Francis Library's Summer Reading Program
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- "The Seeds of Banquo" - a New Play in Angela Iannone's Edwin Booth Series with Theater RED
- Cudahy Historical Society/Police Bicycle Auction Saturday!
- Teen De-Stress Fest