Kids, whip up some easy treats in a beginning cooking class, on Wednesday, March 5 from 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. Please call (414) 481-7323 to register, to ensure you get a seat. We’ll be learning some safety tips and trying our hand with simple dishes. It’s free and fun, and those who complete three recipes will be awarded a paper chef’s hat. For ages 3 - 9 (preschoolers with a caregiver). Limit of 25.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Captain Underpants Day
- Free Movie, "Home" at the Library
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Art & Wellness
- Two Brothers One Mind are Bringing the Midwest Monthly Magic Circuit to Milwaukee!!
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Announces the 2015 Honored Businesses
- Join Us for A Harvest Tasting: A Fundraiser for the Cudahy Family Library
- Tween Scene
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Rumbarroco Free Performance at UW-Parkside, Oct. 18