Our annual winter Spaghetti Dinner and Vendor Fair will be held on Saturday February 22. A delicious spaghetti Dinner catered by That's Amore includes meatballs and sauce, salad, garlic bread, home-baked desserts and beverages. This will takes place at the Nativity of the Lord hall located at 3658 E. Plankinton Ave. in Cudahy.
The dinner runs from 4-7 p.m. and tickets are available at the door. An adult meal is $8. Children 4-10 years $4 and children 3 and under are free. Carry-outs are also available.
We also have musical entertainment, raffle prizes, and vendors including Lakeside Foods, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, L'Bri and others.
Hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds Four Members
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Bay View Business Marks Anniversary by Giving Back
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive