Our annual winter Spaghetti Dinner and Vendor Fair will be held on Saturday February 22. A delicious spaghetti Dinner catered by That's Amore includes meatballs and sauce, salad, garlic bread, home-baked desserts and beverages. This will takes place at the Nativity of the Lord hall located at 3658 E. Plankinton Ave. in Cudahy.
The dinner runs from 4-7 p.m. and tickets are available at the door. An adult meal is $8. Children 4-10 years $4 and children 3 and under are free. Carry-outs are also available.
We also have musical entertainment, raffle prizes, and vendors including Lakeside Foods, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, L'Bri and others.
Hope to see you there!
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- R.A. Smith National Named 2016 Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Mass for Anointing of the Sick
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Announces Summer Youth Theatre Willy Wonka KIDS and Alice in Wonderland, JR.