Our annual winter Spaghetti Dinner and Vendor Fair will be held on Saturday February 22. A delicious spaghetti Dinner catered by That's Amore includes meatballs and sauce, salad, garlic bread, home-baked desserts and beverages. This will takes place at the Nativity of the Lord hall located at 3658 E. Plankinton Ave. in Cudahy.
The dinner runs from 4-7 p.m. and tickets are available at the door. An adult meal is $8. Children 4-10 years $4 and children 3 and under are free. Carry-outs are also available.
We also have musical entertainment, raffle prizes, and vendors including Lakeside Foods, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, L'Bri and others.
Hope to see you there!
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20