As a result of having four days of closed school due to extreme cold weather, the district will need to add days and additional minutes to the school year. The State of Wisconsin requires a set number of school days as well as a set number of student minutes each year. If the district closes school again due to extreme cold, snow or other reasons, additional days and minutes will be added to this schedule.
South Milwaukee High School students will have a full day of school on Friday, May 23, 2014, which was previously scheduled as a vacation day. Exams schedules will also be altered at the end of the school year in June with full days now being scheduled on June 12 and 13.
For full details on all school schedules due to these changes, please check the District website at www.sdsm.k12.wi.us. High School parents will also receive detailed information in the parent newsletter, and can check Parent PowerSchool bulletins.
- MMSD's Fresh Coast 740 Brings You St. Francis Green Summer
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- Hoops for Awareness
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- St. Francis Senior Awarded Rotary Scholarship (1)
- 3 Free Yoga Classes At The Cudahy Family Library