South Side Scholarship Foundation Holding 46th Annual Mardi Gras Dinner on Sat, March 1
You’re invited to a fun filled evening with Dinner, Dancing, Raffles and Auction on Saturday, March 1, 2014.
This gala event will be held at the Oak Creek Community Center located at 8580 S. Howell Ave. in Oak Creek. Reception begins at 5:30 pm with Dinner at 7:00 pm and dancing to follow.
Event registration is $40 per person and must be received by February 17, 2014.
What is the South Side Scholarship Foundation? The South Side Scholarship Foundation, Inc. is a Wisconsin Non-Profit Corporation which was founded in 1969 and whose purpose is to provide scholarships for individuals pursuing post-high school education and/or continuing education.
Our organization is proud of our achievements, as we have raised more than $300,000 and provided over 600 scholarships to a diverse group of students. In 2013, the foundation was able to award 33 $850 scholarships for recipients to attend technical, undergraduate and graduate schools.
It is our hope that you could join us for our 46th Annual Mardi Gras Dinner Dance Fundraiser on Saturday, March 1, 2014 so that you can be part of this major community celebration.
For more information on the organization and/or to register for the Mardi Gras Dinner Dance, please visit our website at www.sssfwi.com, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bob at 414-482-4188.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe