Calling all Lego kids! The Lego Club is launching its second year at St. Francis Library. Bring your own Legos or other building materials, or use the library’s collection. We’ll meet often for Lego news, building together, and yummy snacks. Join the Lego-maniacs! We are also looking for Lego donations. Come to our first meeting on Saturday, January 18, from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m., in the library’s Hoppe room. All kids who can work with Legos are welcome, and no registration is required. Please call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe