When: Thursday, January 30
5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Where: The Grain Exchange
225 E. Michigan Street
Contact: Joette Richards
Celebrate Milwaukee’s Birthday at the Biggest Networking Event of the Year
Celebrating 6 Degrees of Milwaukee: Connected for 168 Years
Milwaukee, Wis. – December 23, 2013 – Join the Milwaukee Press Club for the biggest networking event of the year! We invite you to ring in 2014 by celebrating the City of Milwaukee’s Annual Birthday Party on Thursday, January 30 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at The Grain Exchange located at 225 E. Michigan Street.
This year’s theme, “6 Degrees of Milwaukee: Connected for 168 years” will celebrate the strong network of connections in Milwaukee and honor the top 6 need-to-know people in the city as the “Milwaukee 6-pack.”
The City Birthday Party annually draws hundreds of leaders and newsmakers from the southeastern Wisconsin region join Mayor Barrett, members of the Milwaukee Common Council, along with the Milwaukee Press Club to start the New Year on a positive note. Annually called one of the top networking events in the city, it’s considered a “must attend” among local business and community leaders.
The cost to attend the event is $35 per person. Pre-registration and advance payment is required and may be done online at http://www.milwaukeepressclub.org/events/details/city-of-milwaukees-168th-birthday-party.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool Jewelry and Ice Cream Social and Sale
- Restore The Lagoon Festival
- Teen Lock-in
- Agape Players Announces Performance Times and Locations
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings
- Fun and Affordable Day Trips through Kelly Senior Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform