If you have a flair for dramatics, and want to take part in drama games and a small production, this is the club for you. Ages 10-18 are invited to meet at the St. Francis Library Youth Room on Saturday, October 26 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. We will get to know each other, practice some acting techniques, and make plans. We'll try Reader's Theater, skits, and get tips from a real director.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- Wixon Names Kay Aaseby Director of Procurement
- Ss Peter and Paul Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Importance of Reading Parent Class
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- New Books & Brew Book Club
- St. Francis Business of the Year
- 3rd Annual St. Francis Lions Beer & Wine Tasting
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest