Cudahy High School's annual Veteran's Day assembly has been described as "one of the best in Southeastern Wisconsin". It has been recognized in the past with both newspaper and television coverage.
The assembly will take place on Monday, November 11, 2013, at 9:00 A.M. in the school's field house. The school is located at 4950 South Lake Drive, Cudahy Wisconsin.
Members of the community are invited to attend.
Featured will be a moving, dramatic reading of the Cudahy Gold Star List, the names of all the community's men who gave their lives in service to our country during World War I, World War II, the Korean Conflict, Vietnam, and Iraqi Freedom. Many of the names on the list are former Cudahy High School students. The reading is enhanced by photos of the men on the Gold Star List projected on a giant ten foot rear projection screen.
If anyone knows of a veteran that would like to be included in this ceremony please contact Christopher Haeger (Principal) or Cindy Smith (Principal’s Secretary) at 294-2700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old