Cudahy High School's annual Veteran's Day assembly has been described as "one of the best in Southeastern Wisconsin". It has been recognized in the past with both newspaper and television coverage.
The assembly will take place on Monday, November 11, 2013, at 9:00 A.M. in the school's field house. The school is located at 4950 South Lake Drive, Cudahy Wisconsin.
Members of the community are invited to attend.
Featured will be a moving, dramatic reading of the Cudahy Gold Star List, the names of all the community's men who gave their lives in service to our country during World War I, World War II, the Korean Conflict, Vietnam, and Iraqi Freedom. Many of the names on the list are former Cudahy High School students. The reading is enhanced by photos of the men on the Gold Star List projected on a giant ten foot rear projection screen.
If anyone knows of a veteran that would like to be included in this ceremony please contact Christopher Haeger (Principal) or Cindy Smith (Principal’s Secretary) at 294-2700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Kaboom! St. Francis Library's Summer Reading Program
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- "The Seeds of Banquo" - a New Play in Angela Iannone's Edwin Booth Series with Theater RED
- Cudahy Historical Society/Police Bicycle Auction Saturday!