Cudahy High School's annual Veteran's Day assembly has been described as "one of the best in Southeastern Wisconsin". It has been recognized in the past with both newspaper and television coverage.
The assembly will take place on Monday, November 11, 2013, at 9:00 A.M. in the school's field house. The school is located at 4950 South Lake Drive, Cudahy Wisconsin.
Members of the community are invited to attend.
Featured will be a moving, dramatic reading of the Cudahy Gold Star List, the names of all the community's men who gave their lives in service to our country during World War I, World War II, the Korean Conflict, Vietnam, and Iraqi Freedom. Many of the names on the list are former Cudahy High School students. The reading is enhanced by photos of the men on the Gold Star List projected on a giant ten foot rear projection screen.
If anyone knows of a veteran that would like to be included in this ceremony please contact Christopher Haeger (Principal) or Cindy Smith (Principal’s Secretary) at 294-2700.
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August
- Bargain Book Sale at Cudahy Family Library
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20