Cudahy High School's annual Veteran's Day assembly has been described as "one of the best in Southeastern Wisconsin". It has been recognized in the past with both newspaper and television coverage.
The assembly will take place on Monday, November 11, 2013, at 9:00 A.M. in the school's field house. The school is located at 4950 South Lake Drive, Cudahy Wisconsin.
Members of the community are invited to attend.
Featured will be a moving, dramatic reading of the Cudahy Gold Star List, the names of all the community's men who gave their lives in service to our country during World War I, World War II, the Korean Conflict, Vietnam, and Iraqi Freedom. Many of the names on the list are former Cudahy High School students. The reading is enhanced by photos of the men on the Gold Star List projected on a giant ten foot rear projection screen.
If anyone knows of a veteran that would like to be included in this ceremony please contact Christopher Haeger (Principal) or Cindy Smith (Principal’s Secretary) at 294-2700.
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- St. Francis Resident Receives Alverno College Degree
- "Click It or Ticket"
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Four-Year-Old Kindergarten Registration
- Eat at Transfer Pizzeria May 9-23 to benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Holly and Joey Baird of the Wisconsin Vegetable Gardener at the Cudahy Family Library in June
- Vendor Fair and Bake Sale Sunday May 22