Cudahy High School's annual Veteran's Day assembly has been described as "one of the best in Southeastern Wisconsin". It has been recognized in the past with both newspaper and television coverage.
The assembly will take place on Monday, November 11, 2013, at 9:00 A.M. in the school's field house. The school is located at 4950 South Lake Drive, Cudahy Wisconsin.
Members of the community are invited to attend.
Featured will be a moving, dramatic reading of the Cudahy Gold Star List, the names of all the community's men who gave their lives in service to our country during World War I, World War II, the Korean Conflict, Vietnam, and Iraqi Freedom. Many of the names on the list are former Cudahy High School students. The reading is enhanced by photos of the men on the Gold Star List projected on a giant ten foot rear projection screen.
If anyone knows of a veteran that would like to be included in this ceremony please contact Christopher Haeger (Principal) or Cindy Smith (Principal’s Secretary) at 294-2700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"