Howard Village Senior Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, September 21st, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
If you have been interested in exploring senior living communities, now is the best time... before the snow flies! Stop by Howard Village for some good company, delicious refreshments,
and tour of our community. You’ll see that even in the cold of winter, life heats up at Howard Village!
•Choice of apartments – studio, one and two bedroom styles
•Many on-site conveniences
•Easy living services
•Delicious home style cooked meals
•Active, social lifestyle
•Supportive care services and professional staff
Howard Village is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe