Howard Village Senior Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Avenue in St. Francis, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, September 21st, from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
If you have been interested in exploring senior living communities, now is the best time... before the snow flies! Stop by Howard Village for some good company, delicious refreshments,
and tour of our community. You’ll see that even in the cold of winter, life heats up at Howard Village!
•Choice of apartments – studio, one and two bedroom styles
•Many on-site conveniences
•Easy living services
•Delicious home style cooked meals
•Active, social lifestyle
•Supportive care services and professional staff
Howard Village is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Kelly Senior Center
- MCW to hold graduate school open house
- Toy Drive set for kids in child welfare system
- County Executive Abele to Attend South Milwaukee Meet the Mayor Event
- Slovak Artistic Heritage on Display at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Dream Journals for 'Tweens & Teens at the Oak Creek Library
- Build With the Lego Masters!
- Free Showing of "How to Train Your Dragon 2" at St. Francis Library
- St. Francis-Based PIONEER TRAVEL Joins Top Travel Professionals in Orlando for Major Industry Conference