Melissa Pfennig has joined Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, and technologies for the food and beverage industry, as Account Manager.
Pfennig will be responsible for managing regional accounts in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Western Pennsylvania. She will report to Mike Walters, Wixon’s Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
Before joining Wixon, Pfennig served as Marketing Specialist I for Mane, Inc. and Emerging Account Manager for Cargill Flavor Systems.
Pfennig will work from Cincinnati, where she was born and raised. She is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, where she earned a bachelor of business administration degree. Recently, she has served as a board member of the Cincinnati Chapter of Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce. In her free time, Pfennig plays both indoor and outdoor soccer.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- New JB’s on 41 Special Event Invites Fathers & Daughters to Reconnect
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT