Melissa Pfennig has joined Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, and technologies for the food and beverage industry, as Account Manager.
Pfennig will be responsible for managing regional accounts in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Western Pennsylvania. She will report to Mike Walters, Wixon’s Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
Before joining Wixon, Pfennig served as Marketing Specialist I for Mane, Inc. and Emerging Account Manager for Cargill Flavor Systems.
Pfennig will work from Cincinnati, where she was born and raised. She is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, where she earned a bachelor of business administration degree. Recently, she has served as a board member of the Cincinnati Chapter of Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce. In her free time, Pfennig plays both indoor and outdoor soccer.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August