Melissa Pfennig has joined Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, and technologies for the food and beverage industry, as Account Manager.
Pfennig will be responsible for managing regional accounts in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Western Pennsylvania. She will report to Mike Walters, Wixon’s Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
Before joining Wixon, Pfennig served as Marketing Specialist I for Mane, Inc. and Emerging Account Manager for Cargill Flavor Systems.
Pfennig will work from Cincinnati, where she was born and raised. She is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, where she earned a bachelor of business administration degree. Recently, she has served as a board member of the Cincinnati Chapter of Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce. In her free time, Pfennig plays both indoor and outdoor soccer.
For more than 100 years, Wixon has been a trusted provider of flavors, seasonings, and technologies for food and beverage manufacturers. With its scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and solutions for its customers. Wixon focuses on its core areas of expertise: Industrial Ingredients, including Foodservice; Consumer Products; and Protein. Customers are encouraged to tap into a portfolio of services, including R&D, custom formulation development, turnkey solutions, and menu ideation. Wixon ingredients are globally-sourced and go beyond FDA standards to ensure quality and cleanliness. The company also offers spice grinding, blending, and a complete line of package engineering options. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is GFSI Certified to FSSC 22000, ISO9001 Certified, and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Celebrate South Milwaukee with a Full Week of Heritage Days Activities