Cudahy High School Football will be having a golf outing on August 17th at Grant Park in South Milwaukee. Registration will start at 12pm with a shotgun start scramble (best ball) beginning at 1pm. A 5:30 social will follow the outing at Light Palace Pub & Grill in Cudahy. The cost of the outing will be $65 per golfer. This includes eighteen holes of golf, a hot dog or brat, two beverages, and admission to the social , including food and beverages. Golfers must be at least 18 years old to participate. Tickets for hole contests and mulligans will be available at registration. We are looking for donations for raffle prizes and sponsorships for holes, beverage carts, and the social. If you are interested or know of someone interested, please contact Ryan Serfort at (414) 339-9052. We are looking to make this an annual event in which family, friends, alumni, and supporters of Cudahy High School Football get together at the beginning of each season. Register a foursome in advance by contacting Ryan Serfort, Head Football Coach, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (414) 339-9052. Register now to reserve a spot! Checks can be made out to Cudahy High School Football and sent to Ryan Serfort, 4950 South Lake Dr. Cudahy , WI 53110.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe
- Guardian Credit Union Presents Three “Dinner and a Movie” Nights Beginning June 19