Miss St. Francis 2013, Cecilia Margraff (South Milwaukee), will be leaving to represent our community in the Miss Wisconsin Pageant in Oshkosh! Join us in wishing Cecilia the best of luck at state and get a peek at her competition wardrobe on Sunday, June 16, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM at the St. Francis Community Center, 3476 E. Howard Avenue.
Events open to the Public at the Miss Wisconsin Pageant include the preliminary competitions. On Wednesday, June 19, Cecilia will compete in Talent and Evening Gown and Thursday, June 20 competitions in swimsuit & on-stage interview. On Friday, June 21st the Miss Wisconsin’s Outstanding Teen competition will take place.
For all those attending the pageant in person, you may visit with Cecilia following the Wednesday & Thursday preliminary shows. All visitors are more than welcome & appreciated. Cecilia, a South Milwaukee resident, is a pre-dental student at Marquette University and a graduate of St. Thomas More H. S. She will be playing the piano for her talent, Mozart’s Rondo al la Turka.
Miss Wisconsin 2014 will be selected on Saturday, June 22nd. All contestants will appear during the show, with only the Top 11 and the final Top 5 re-competing for the title and the opportunity to represent Wisconsin at the Miss America Pageant in Atlantic City, NJ in September 2014. YOU can help select the “People’s Choice” finalist via internet voting at http://www.misswisconsin.com/vote/
Ticket prices are $15.00 for each preliminary night, $20 Friday Teen Pageant and $40.00 for Saturday. For Ticket Information contact: Mary Lou Lewis; 1350 Winnebago St; Oshkosh, WI 54901; (920) 231-9045; or use the mail in order form available on the Miss Wisconsin website: http://www.misswisconsin.com. Pageant is held at the Alberta Kimball Civic Auditorium on the corner of Taft and Eagle Street in Oshkosh.
Other events include Cecilia’s private interview competition on Wednesday, June 19, dinners, luncheons, and hours of rehearsals throughout the week! Also on Saturday, June 22 there will be an autograph session at the Oshkosh Farmer’s Market downtown from 11 AM – 1 PM
Photo Credit: Don Rask, DTR Photography
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Summer Fun at the St. Francis Library
- City of St. Francis 4th of July Celebration Schedule
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Enjoy Shop St. Francis Week, June 29th to July 5th
- Open House on proposed lakefront luxury residential community June 23rd
- Kirtan at Tippe