The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on EMOTIONAL WELL BEING/MENTAL HEALTH as part of our community health improvement plan.
It will take place on Monday, June 3, 2013 at the South Milwaukee Public Library(upstairs converence room)from 4-5:30pm. Dinner will be provided.
Our goal is that South Milwaukee children and adults will be healthy and resilient with adequate/appropriate coping resources. Also to build upon stress management skills.
We need your help in developing an action plan to accomplish this goal!
Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 to RSVP for the meeting and if you will need childcare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old