The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on EMOTIONAL WELL BEING/MENTAL HEALTH as part of our community health improvement plan.
It will take place on Monday, June 3, 2013 at the South Milwaukee Public Library(upstairs converence room)from 4-5:30pm. Dinner will be provided.
Our goal is that South Milwaukee children and adults will be healthy and resilient with adequate/appropriate coping resources. Also to build upon stress management skills.
We need your help in developing an action plan to accomplish this goal!
Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 to RSVP for the meeting and if you will need childcare.
- Railway Adventure Trip
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Book Release Party at Cudahy Family Library
- Bay View Historical Society Annual Walk on August 6th
- St. Ann Center Gala Promises An Uplifting Experience
- Free Cholesterol Screenings at St. Ann Center
- Oak Creek resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Dan Bantz, butterfly collector, will be at the Cudahy Family Library in August