The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on EMOTIONAL WELL BEING/MENTAL HEALTH as part of our community health improvement plan.
It will take place on Monday, June 3, 2013 at the South Milwaukee Public Library(upstairs converence room)from 4-5:30pm. Dinner will be provided.
Our goal is that South Milwaukee children and adults will be healthy and resilient with adequate/appropriate coping resources. Also to build upon stress management skills.
We need your help in developing an action plan to accomplish this goal!
Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 to RSVP for the meeting and if you will need childcare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lego Club at St. Francis LIbrary
- 2015 St. Francis Police Department Citizen Academy
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- New JB’s on 41 Special Event Invites Fathers & Daughters to Reconnect
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT