The South Milwaukee Health Department is inviting anyone who lives or works in South Milwaukee to participate in a focus group on EMOTIONAL WELL BEING/MENTAL HEALTH as part of our community health improvement plan.
It will take place on Monday, June 3, 2013 at the South Milwaukee Public Library(upstairs converence room)from 4-5:30pm. Dinner will be provided.
Our goal is that South Milwaukee children and adults will be healthy and resilient with adequate/appropriate coping resources. Also to build upon stress management skills.
We need your help in developing an action plan to accomplish this goal!
Please call the South Milwaukee Health Department at 414-768-8055 to RSVP for the meeting and if you will need childcare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society First Open House This Saturday
- Confronting Abuse and Neglect at Summer Camp
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Aging Well Conference at UW-Parkside
- UWP Theatre Presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time